Sunday, September 16, 2007

Reminiscing

I can't believe I never realized how lucky I was to have an office to store my stuff and a guaranteed practice room anytime I wanted it. Well, I sort of knew it was unique, but now I really know. Here I am finding it difficult to practice... going to the Con is an option, but if students need my room, out I go. I can go to the TQO Studios, but the evening is really the only time. So, I fear that my playing is slipping beyond repair... Hopefully I can get it back. My goal is for our next apartment/flat/house to be more conducive to practice. It will work out, I just can't believe I used to have an office and didn't jump up and down everytime I went in there. Now I understand why some people stay in school forever...

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi Lisa, I keep checking for new posts but much to my disappointment...nothing! Hopefully you are too busy having a good time and getting to know the area to be spending time on the computer.