Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trying Again

Lately I've discovered that I am a Blogophile. If you have a blog, I have read it. If you have pictures posted somewhere, I have probably looked at them. I have a couple of blogs that I read all the time, and when I go to try and write my own, it never comes out quite as witty as I would like. So, here we go again. I'll see if it sticks this time...

The last few months of my life have been exciting and full of wonderful changes. I've been working as a part-time teacher since April, and working with the Queensland Symphony Orchestra as well. Both have been great, presenting challenges and many great opportunities. I am currently pursuing the job at the orchestra, and teaching jobs. We will see which one ends up happening.

I've been doing group training since June, which has really changed my life. For the first time since playing organised sports in high school, I have exercise as part of my weekly routine. It has been great, and I've become much fitter for it. Check out my trainer Stu, and his Ruckus Fitness website .

I might try to keep a blog while I am in Michigan, so I can be witty and tell stories about what I'm up to.

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Ash said...

I have an old blog: smashus.blogspot.com that you may not have read...